|Fiery Texas Tequila Chicken|
I haven’t really prepared anything in awhile but this weekend I had gotten back into the swing of things in the kitchen!
Here is a very delicious chicken recipe I came up with. Many of you do not know this but I’m not a real big fan of chicken. I’ve always had a hard time really preparing chicken to where it would actually be editable. This time I really came up with something! The chicken came out so favorable and tender, I even amazed myself! Not afraid of chicken anymore!!
Below is a quick recipe you have to try!
- Marinate chicken breast for 4 hours in a combination of tequila, Worcestershire, garlic powder, cilantro, course black pepper & 2 tbls of Arriba Hot Salsa.
- Line a dish with foil and place your bacon on the foil.
- Put in the oven and set temp to 375 and bake for 12-15 minutes depending on the thickness of the bacon. DO NOT PREHEAT! This will burn the bacon!
- Grill Chicken for 2.5 minutes each side for the stripes in a grilling pan on med-high.
- Cut 4 cloves of Garlic. Chop with a large kitchen knife.
- Cut half a jalapeno pepper (Use a light to medium green in color, not dark green.) Chop with a large kitchen knife.
- Pour the marinade combination in the pyrex dish.
- Place chicken in a pyrex dish, top off with fresh cut jalapeno peppers & garlic, pour the Mango/Ginger/Habanero glaze over the top.
- Leave chicken uncovered in oven.
- Pre-heat oven at 375 and bake for 25 minutes. During the last 5 minutes top the chicken with the oven baked chopped bacon.
- Serve with your favorite side dish. In this case I choose a nice mixed salad with a fat free Italian Dressing.