Donald’s Favorite Places to Eat!
You should try them! Tell them you saw them on Tip of the Fork!
- Viand Cafe – If you want to fulfill these criteria on the Upper West Side, New York City do not look any further than Viand Café…is an immaculate, friendly and creative Cafe.
- PrimeBurger – A throwback to the old-style diner’s and a ’60s’s style coffee shop. Located between Madison & 5th. You gotta stop in and always sit at the very long counter. It’s where you strike up conversation with the next person, like you’ve been there before.
- Paulie’s Restaurant – Paulie’s is the kind of restaurant every neighborhood needs—comfortable and casual, serving great food at reasonable prices. That it succeeds is not a surprise, given the talents of its founders, Kathy and Bernard Petronella.
- RC’s Pizza – I’ve eaten alot of pizza over the years but one of my Texas favorite’s is RC’s Pizza in Kingwood, Texas. Studied Pizza making in NYC and brought back home. Highly recommended! Here is an article I wrote about them!
- Ziggy’s Bar & Grill – There really was a Ziggy. Although he’s no longer an owner, we still follow his philosophy – healthy food in a casual setting. More than 70% of our customers are regulars and we love being your neighborhood hangout. We care about what you eat. Our goal is to provide you with fresh and healthy food made to order.
- Cadillac Bar – For over 25 years, Cadillac Bar has been the destination that many have counted on for fun, festivity and, of course, authentic Mexican food. (Love their Crawfish Enchiladas!)
- Akashi Sushi & Fusion Cuisine – Located in the heart of Kingwood, presented in an uptown, Soho-style atmosphere, Akashi becomes most exciting Asian restaurant destination. The hip decor infuses with lively musical sound, draws crowds from Kingwood area to enjoy our delicious and inventive Japanese and Chinese fusion culinary works. Whether you are craving for Chinese or Japanese or just a little bit of everything, Akashi offers not only the freshest and the most exceptional ingredients, but also the most unique and innovative, providing high quality through a spectrum of mild to robust flavors. Order up anything in the menu or customize-your-own sushi roll, Akashi always serves you with a big side of satisfaction. Try an explosive fiery sushi creation like the Fiji Volcano Roll or elegant yet delicious like Dragon and Phoenix. Akashi has provided Asian fusion menu that blends traditional ingredients with modern inspired cookery, presented in a contemporary style that has thrilled our guests since our grand opening in Spring of 2011.